.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

How The Product Will Be Marketed :: Business and Management Studies

How The Product Will Be MarketedThe trainers will have to be repositioned in my adverts to appeal moreto venerable people, which will mean finding the areas of currenttrainer adverts that are targeted at younger people and transpose themwith alternatives which are more aimed at senior people. This should bedone but I must make positive(predicate) that the product is shut away represented how Iwant it at the demolition of my advert.I would like my product to be seen by older kinsfolk as something thatcan give them more speed, balance, and a physical advantage, whilst even being comfortable and with a smart appearance for a match oftrainers. Associating the product with these characteristics can dothis.The Nike trainer advert I exposit in the introduction was of twosportsmen beating a patch in a fight due to their amazing speed, givento them by their Nike footwear. If I was to make this appeal to over60s then I would have to replace the two Nike-endorsing athletes witholder a lternatives, and to complete all my aims in general I wouldhave to add something ab out how the trainers give you a moreadvanced look. Also my questionnaire revealed that 44% of elderlypeople believe that inflexibility in a shoe is the worstcharacteristic so this must be avoided and overcome.For my TV advert I have decided to have the camera focus the viewerson a man who is working out hard and training for a race, and he istalking how it has taken him so long to get here and how hes devotedhis life to it. Then in the race an old man wearing Donaldsonstrainers beats him. This links Donaldsons to exertion and success,and will appeal to older people because it shows how Donaldsonstrainers can make them do things they could only do when they wereyoung. Next in the advert the man is at a press conference in a suitstill wearing the trainers, and he praises the shoes and claims theyare why he won. This flick relates the brand to elegance and having asmart appearance, if a famous, succe ssful man is wearing theDonaldsons with his suit. Also when he claims the Donaldsons made himwin it shows that it doesnt matter how overmuch physical ability you havebeforehand, Donaldsons can make you amazingly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment