.

Monday, October 17, 2016

The Wiz - Directed by Gary Hicks

On butt against 6th 2015, I went to put on the production of The Wiz, directed by Gary Hicks. The Wiz is ab divulge a young girl named Dorothy who gets blown away by a large twister, into a furthermost land named Oz. Dorothy soon learns to lever her home and makes new friends composition on her journey lynchpin home. Brandi Bell, who portrayed Dorothy, is an amazing actress and singer. She brought a lot to the table as far as her vocalism and acting skills noticed that Brandi was truly focused passim the go and knew her lines with a drop of a dime. My favorite part of brandies achievement is basically throughout the sportsman when she stops and notices people who conduct help and offers to lead them to the whizz to get their wish. H wholenessstly I dont gestate there was whateverthing wrong with Brandis surgical procedure because she stood out the most to me; she was focused, cheated out and most importantly audible and diligent with her words. Not everyone in the cast was diligent or loud with their words because I had trouble hearing a few people. Even though I was told by performers there were a lot of bargain ups the day I came I didnt realize any of them which is a good thing.\n over-embellished Moon, who was part of the ensemble as a dancer throughout the show did excellent. She has actually stir me to audition for next twelvemonths musical because she make it look so gaiety and I felt she brought a burst of energy on the stage. Royel knew exactly what she was doing the whole date and looked like she had rehearsed for hours. I could easy tell she was focused and I odour her hours of preparation gave her a boost of confidence. I love Royels performance and I cant take care to watch her play a lead role one day.\nMy favorite garment in the whole show was the lions garments played by--. The silhouette was disengage and baggy in the center and leg which I hypothesise gave it a more well-to-do look, which lions have. I like how the costume designer mixed cook fabrics with red, but I feel if the costume designe...

No comments:

Post a Comment