.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Application Letter Essay

I am writing to apply for the patch of fireman in the Bureau of Fire and Protection. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.The accident presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong operable experience and education will make me a very matched candidate for this emplacement. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position includeI am magnificently physically fit and adapted in order to sustain the jobs high aim of emotionally, mentally and physically demanding activity. I am always ready to rise up into action despite the down periods in my job. In addition to attempting to trust out fires that might need to help treat victims and perform separate vital life-saving or public functions, I provide exceptional contributions to asylum of those involved in a fire and offering medical service to the injured.With a BS degree in Computer Technology and a Civil Service Exam passer lastOctober 2013, I hire a full understanding of the full life cycle of universe a fireman. I also have experience in skill and excelling at new technologies as needed. Please see my resume for surplus information on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment