.

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Scary story Article Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Scary story - Article causaMy eyes were exceedingly sleepy, scarce then it struck me, why is he is wearing the red parka in the bed agency?. I had left my maintain that evening down stairs watching television, and he was not going out that evening.Overwhelmed by my realisation and fear that it could not be my husband, I stretched my run across the bed and felt another person across the bed. My heart began racing so straightaway it almost jumped out of my chest. The confusion either Chris, my husband, was in bed or walking across the room because he could not have been both. This made my mind race from the confusion.Who was the other person? This person stand then moved to the bed side I was on and pulled the bedclothes back on my side. belt up not sure if he was my husband, because he looked the same size as Chris, I sat there not knowing whether to scream or sit. A thin chill from the cold hit me, only if I was wearing a thick night dress that shielded from the cold.He the n stood on my side holding a continental quilt in his hands as if getting into bed. Then he realised I was actually awake and had now seen him standing close to my bed. Suddenly he dropped the duvet and ran downstairs making loud noises. All of a sudden I screamed and Chris my husband woke up (yes, it was my husband in bed). It took him some time to understand what had happened.At first, Chris thought I was experiencing a terrible inhalation but eventually leapt out of bed and ran to the workshop and grabbed a hammer He went downstairs and make the door open, and nobody was in sight. Chris had forgotten to lock the door, and that is how the mugger came inside the house. We had no phone in the bedroom so we went to the living room to call the police.My purse was lying in the middle of the room candid with the few pounds that were in it missing. We phoned the police and half an hour passed without them coming. At first we thought that they had ignored us, but then a policewoman an d policeman

No comments:

Post a Comment